How will community-based laboratory services benefit local physicians and their patients?
The combination of primary physicians, laboratory services and other healthcare providers working together creates a truly effective healthcare team and delivery system. This results in a higher standard of patient care - one that is appropriate, seamless, cost-effective and highly efficient.
- Provide routine and STAT testing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Implement clinically relevant testing strategies based on laboratory testing menus specific to the community.
- Decrease turnaround time to eliminate repeat office visits and duplicate testing.
- Integrate inpatient, outpatient and reference testing.
- Provide access to comprehensive anatomic and clinical laboratory expertise.
- Keep local dollars in the community.